Lost Your Insurance Benefits? We Got Them Back For You!
Our association works hard to protect your pension AND your insurance benefits. This is one of the main advantages of being a member and one of the main reasons we are here for you!
Thanks to our trusted partner, Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA), members are eligible for exclusive supplemental insurance. Get special group rates on dental, vision, long-term care, home healthcare, cancer, heart, stroke, life insurance, and other policies.
If you’ve had trouble getting supplemental insurance at a reasonable rate, here’s your chance! Best of all, it’s easy – you can enroll online or by phone.
Click To Learn More About These Available Policies:
DENTAL COVERAGE LIKE WHEN YOU WERE WORKING
- Choose your own dentist – No network required.
- Save 20-40% – With a dentist in the Ameritas Dental Network.
- No Waiting Periods – For covered services during open enrollment.
- Over 400,000 providers to choose from – Whether home or traveling.
- Wide Range of Procedures – Covered up to 100% with a low deductible
- High Calendar Year Maximum – And ability to carry over some unused maximum to the next year.
VISION COVERAGE WITH A CLEAR DIFFERENCE
- Choose from thousands of eye doctors nationwide.
- One-stop convenience for eye exams and eyewear, your local Walmart included.
- Great Benefits and Low Copays:
- WellVision Exam covered every 12 months with a $15 copay.
- Prescription Eyeglasses with a $25 copay.
- Frames covered every 24 months
- $150 allowance on wide selection of frames
- $170 allowance for featured brands
- 20% savings on amount over allowance
- Lenses covered every 12 months.
- Single vision, lined bifocal & lined trifocal lenses
- 100% coverage on Progressive lenses
- 20-25% saving on non-covered lens enhancements such as anti-reflective and UV coating
- Contact Lens Exam covered every 12 months (instead of eyeglasses).
- 20% savings on additional glasses and sunglasses.
MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
One ride to the hospital could cost you thousands of dollars out of pocket, and air transport could add up to $50,000 or more. Protect yourself with a Medical Transportation membership. Best-in-class emergency transportation coverage from Medical Air Services Association (MASA), available 24/7 at home or while traveling. It provides transportation of you, your spouse, children, grandchildren, even pets and vehicles at no additional cost. More complete coverage than competitors. No premiums, deductibles or other hassles. Pay once and you’re covered!
EASY ISSUE LIFE POLICY
This plan can give you the peace of mind of protecting your family from the high cost of final expenses.
- No medical exam or lab tests
- No decrease in coverage due to age or health
LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
A Long-Term Care insurance policy can ease the financial burden on your loved ones. Save your family thousands of dollars, helping to protect your life savings and reduce the stress on your spouse and children.
Long-term care services not typically covered by Medicare include:
- A skilled nursing facility after 100 days
- Transferring to and from a bed or chair
- Personal hygiene
Long-term care today can cost $75,000 a year or more. The sooner you plan, the better your chances of avoiding financial challenges later.
HOME HEALTHCARE INSURANCE
If you’re like most people sidelined by an accident or health issue, you’d prefer to recover in the comfort of your own home. Home healthcare, which costs less and can be just as effective as care in a hospital or skilled nursing facility, is not always covered by standard health insurance. A Home Healthcare plan gives you the flexibility to choose the type of care that’s right for you.
Costs for hospital stays and for at-home and nursing facility recovery can be devastating. Even those who lead a healthy lifestyle may be at risk for an unexpected health issue requiring therapy and rehabilitation. This insurance can help you manage your expenses and preserve your savings. Benefits are paid directly to you or a medical provider that you designate and given in addition to any other health care coverage you may have.
Most insurance plans don’t cover hearing healthcare. This no-cost program provides free hearing consultations and discounts on hearing aids through a nationwide network of hearing professionals.
- Free annual consultations for you & your immediate family
- One year of free office visits (limit 6)
- Nationwide network of 3,000+ locatio
- Discounts on hearing aids, tinnitus options & hearing protection products
OR CALL 1-888-200-5701 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm CT
Many advanced treatments that could increase your chances for cancer survival are not available locally. Travel, care, and other out-of-pocket expenses can be overwhelming.
A cancer plan will:
- Pay cash directly to you upon first diagnosis of internal cancer or malignant melanoma
- Be paid at one time in one lump sum, for you to use as you see fit
- Offer an optional heart and stroke rider for additional premium
FIXED INDEX ANNUITY
If you never want to get jolted by sudden changes in the stock market, then a Fixed Index Annuity may be for you. With this annuity, your income is locked in, with a guaranteed interest rate. Plus there are multiple payout options.
Why a Fixed Index Annuity?
- Protects your investment from downturns
- Enjoy market gains without downside risk
- Offers guaranteed interest rates
- Provides income for your entire lifetime
- Liquidates penalty-free for Confinement, Terminal Illness and Home Health Care
- From a carrier you know and trust: A+ rated by Standard and Poor’s, in business for over 133 years
Enjoy savings, right from your computer, at myAMBAdiscounts.com. Retirement is an adventure—why not save money along the way? As a member of the association, you can enjoy exclusive discounts on:
- Household Items
- Rental Cars
- Sporting Events
- And more
Member Benefits document click here!